Friday, August 10, 2007

Laughable Angelina Jolie quotes of the week

Today offers up not one but two delightfully hilarious statements courtesy everyone's favorite crazed, psychotic man-stealing, brother-kissing sexpot humanitarian, Angelina Jolie. Both of them depend upon her completely misunderstanding the reason that she is famous. In the first, she assumes it is beause the public is eager to know her stances on the most important issues of the day; in the second, it is because she assumes that guys like her not because she is slightly crazy and somewhat freaky, but because she is a truly lovely person.

1. "There are many false stories that circulate about me, but the one I feel I need to address, because it is about such an important topic, is that I have not decided to endorse John Edwards, or any other presidential candidate."

2. “I’ve never hidden my bisexuality. But since I’ve been with Brad, there’s no longer a place for that or S&M in my life.”