Friday, August 24, 2007

Breaking! Celebs say stupid stuff that makes no sense!

I've come back to earth after my brief foray into high-powered editorializing re. Barack "Barry Hussein" Obama and the general stupidity of the mainstream media. Now I am pleased to return to insignifcant posts regarding stupid things said by people like Lindsay Lohan and David Beckham. First, Lindsay:

The actress has been reading Category 7 by Bill Evans. "She thinks the people you meet in weather are very inspiring," says a friend.
The "people you meet in weather"? What the hell does THAT mean? Weather people on TV? People whose van blows past yours as a tornado overtakes you on some godforsaken freeway in Oklahoma? What the hell, Lindsay.

Second, David Beckham.
The England captain and Real Madrid midfielder was forced to call on his wife Victoria, a former member of the Spice Girls pop group, to help their son Brooklyn with a school assignment because the footballer found the sums too difficult.

“Their homework is so hard these days,” Beckham, 30, said in an interview with the Mail on Sunday. “It’s totally done differently to what I was teached when I was at school, and you know I was like ‘Oh my God, I can’t do this’.”
"Teached." Awesome.