Tuesday, June 5, 2007

This radio station has stupid listeners

Do you ever think about what a radio station's ads tell you about its listeners? Today I was driving back to work from lunch, and, seriously, every ad I heard on this one station was either for companies that will extend credit to people who have gone through bankruptcy or some such, or for a company that will help people in bankruptcy deal with their bills. And I thought, Jesus Christ, the people who listen to this station must be complete jackass losers. And switched the channel.

(I should note that I was not listening to my usual station because it was playing a block of songs by a group I hate, but when I switched back it was playing commercials, and the first two were for beer, and the third was for coffee. Much more my speed.)